Best Final Fantasy VII Quotes

FF7 Quotes

Quotes:

  1. “I'm going to live my life without pretending.”
    - Cloud Strife -

  2. “If everything's a dream, don't wake me.”
    - Cloud Strife -

  3. “Then, I'll be going now. I'll come back when it's all over.”
    - Aerith Gainsborough -

  4. “People get depressed in life because they don't know what's up. But, they go on living. They don't run away... isn't that how it is?”
    - Barret Wallace -

  5. “All life on this planet, indeed the very life of this planet is in our hands...”
    - Red XIII -

  6. “You can't give up now! There ain't no gettin' off of this train we on!”
    - Barret Wallace -

  7. “A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for a job. That's just a fool.”
    - Reno -

  8. “Strength without determination means nothing, and determination without strength is equally useless.”
    - Godo -

  9. “Embrace your dreams and protect your honor... as soldier!”
    - Zack Fair -

  10. “Embrace your dreams. If you want to be a hero, you need to have dreams.”
    - Zack Fair -

  11. “I have twenty-three tiny wishes, but you probably won't remember them all, so I put them all together into one... I'd like to spend more time with you.”
    - Aerith Gainsborough -

  12. “I'm... your living... legacy.”
    - Cloud Strife -

  13. “We may be retreating, but… we’re still victorious.”
    - Reno -

  14. “Cloud… Words aren’t the only thing that tell people what you’re thinking…”
    - Tifa -

  15. “All right, everyone, let’s mosey.”
    - Cloud -

Post a Comment

0 Comments