Love Me For Who I Am | Love Quotes

Love Me For Who I Am

Quotes:

  1. “Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.”
    - Anonymous -

  2. “Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.”
    - Anonymous -

  3. “Love me only for my actions, and I will grow stressed.
    Love me only for my body, and I will grow paranoid.
    Love me only for my words, and I will grow bitter.
    Love me only for my soul, and I will grow.”
    - Vironika Tugaleva -

  4. “LOVE ME without fear. Trust me without questioning. Need me without demanding. Want me without restrictions. Accept me without change. Love me for who I am.”
    - Anonymous -

  5. “I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”
    - Kurt Cobain -

  6. “Accept me for my strength. Love me for my weakness. Be there for the good and the bad. Remember, I will never be who you want me to become. I am who I am.”
    - Anonymous -

  7. “If you want to love me now, then you have to learn to love my past. Because the struggles I went through yesterday made me who I am today.”
    - Anonymous -

  8. “Accept me at my strongest, support me at my weakest.”
    - Anonymous -

  9. “I am so imperfect, can you love me when really my soul is deformed? Will you love me anyhow?”
    - Anne Sexton -

  10. “I want someone to love me, for who I am; I want someone to need me, is that so bad?”
    - Nick Jonas -

Post a Comment

0 Comments