Manga / Manhwa / Manhua where Protagonist (MC) Reincarnated Multiple Times (Not Quick Transmigration)


reborn multiple times


Here's the Summary :

9. Against the Gods

Alt Name:  ATG
Ni Tian Xie Shen
Authors: Mars Gravity (Story), N/A (Art)
Year: 2019 - Present 
Genres: Manhua, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Harem, Webtoons, Cultivation, Full Color, Martial Arts, Person in a Strange World, Seinen, Reincarnation, Weak to Strong, Xianxia, Adapted to Anime, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
His meridians were destroyed. He was abandoned by his clan, mocked by the world as useless trash, and was murdered on the night of his wedding... but thanks to the Mirror of Samsara, his destiny was reversed and he was reborn into the world, filled with both hatred and regret. He swore that this time, he would reach the pinnacle of power!


8. Reincarnated Marquis

Alt Name:  Reincarnation Cycle
Hui Dao Ming Chao Dang Wangye
Authors: Yueguan (Story), Lan Ling (Art)
Year: 2017 - Present 
Genres: Manhua, Action, Fantasy, Harem, Historical, Shounen, Webtoons, Full Color, Reincarnation, Based on a Novel
Synopsis:
All others want to live forever while he wants to die; all others have to die while he couldn't die but he couldn't live, either. No matter how many time he dies, he'll be reincarnated and start a new life as a different person, but no matter how many times he revives, he won't live longer than one year and he dies again. All this because of the "Cops of death" in the underworld miscalculated his lifespan which contributes to him being tortured! "When could i die!" he howled and they kicked him to reincarnate again but this time, things are more interesting...


7. If You Touch My Brother, You’re All Dead

Alt Name:  Touch My Little Brother and You're Dead
If You Lay a Hand on My Brother, You're All Dead
If You Mess With My Brother, I Will Kill You
If You Touch My Little Brother, You're All Dead
I’ll Kill You All If You Mess With My Brother
You're All Dead If You Mess With My Brother
Authors: Cheolmujangmi | Morpho (몰포) (Story), Toonga (Art)
Year: 2021 - Present 
Genres: Manhwa, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoons, Full Color, Isekai, Person in a Strange World, Royalty, Second Chance, Sister Complex, Time Travel, Transported Into a Novel, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
One day, I woke up as Rosalite, the older sister of Asterion in the novel, “Asterion of the Twilight.” I may not be the main character, but it’s not so bad. Rosalite’s little brother, though, is fated to die in the story at 18 and that just seems really unfair after all the drama he’s been through (did I mention his story is a BL?). Now that I’m Rosalite, I decide to save him. But no matter how hard I try, he just keeps dying and every time he dies, I turn back into 16-year-old Rosalite. Ten or so deaths later, I’m more determined than ever to save him. Rich, royal, or sexy foreigner: whoever touches my little brother will die!


6. The Lady's Law of Survival

Alt Name:  Lady Law's of Survival
The Surviving Rule Of Lady
Authors: LEELIM | Yeyoung (Story), Yeyoung | Yumyum (Art)
Year: 2020 - Present 
Genres: Manhwa, Fantasy, Romance, Full Color, Reincarnation, Shoujo, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
A total of four reincarnations, where in all of them, I died before my 25th birthday. However, the lifespan on the list was much longer than that, and Yeoram, who was in charge of the dead, said he didn’t know the reason for all of this. Is my life a blue screen? Anyway, I finally came up with a clever idea- to be transmigrated for my fifth life! I will live a healthy and long life with love under the influence of a young woman with money, power, and everything else! But… …after I opened my eyes, I found myself deceived by the fucking king of the underworld bastard.


5. Reverse Villain

Alt Name: 
Authors: Gondrigogo | HAN Yeo-Leum (Story), Hamok (Art)
Year: 2020 - Present 
Genres: Manhwa, Action, Drama, Webtoons, Full Color, Reincarnation, Shounen, Supernatural, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
Jung-woo is stuck in a reincarnation cycle along with his nemesis, Shin-Ryong. Ever since he was little, he had a dream. He wanted to become strong enough to conquer Murim.

However, things did not always go the way he planned. Shin-Ryong defeated him on every occasion. At this point, Ha Jung-woo had been reincarnated 5 times and was defeated yet again.

When he was reincarnated for the sixth time, he is born into the modern world. Being born into a new world changes Jung-woo's goal, as there is no Murim in the modern world. Yet he continues training in order to defeat Shin-Ryong.

Ultimately, he prioritizes the goal of becoming stronger to defeat Shin-Ryong, while trying to adapt to this modern world where he has a family and goes to a school like a normal person.


4. My Apprentice: Game Over Again!

Alt Name:  My Disciple Died Yet Again (Novel)
Wǒjiā Túdì Yòu Quàle
Authors: You Qian (Story), Jú Zǐ Shù Dòngmàn (Art)
Year: 2019 - Present 
Genres: Manhua, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Martial Arts, Romance, Webtoons, Apprenticeship, Cultivation, Full Color, Reincarnation, Shoujo, Xianxia, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
Revered as the most powerful person in cultivation, Grand Master Yu Yan eventually took on an apprentice after waiting for over 16,000 years. He offered careful instruction and protection to her, but she died in the end. Then, Yu Yan took another one as his apprentice, with great instruction and protection, but she died as well! After that, he took on one another, and finally ... she died! Why it is Yu Yan who is always picking up the same reborned apprentice!


3. The Villainess Wants to Enjoy a Carefree Married Life in a Former Enemy Country in Her Seventh Loop!

Alt Name:  The Villain Daughter Enjoys Her Seventh Life as a Free-Spirited Bride (Hostage) in a Former Enemy Country
Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Juukimama na Hanayome Seikatsu o Mankitsu Suru
Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Juukimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu Suru
Authors: AMEKAWA Touko (Story), KINO Hinoki (Art)
Year: 2020 - Present 
Genres: Manga, Action, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life, Nobility, Royalty, Second Chance, Time Travel, Based on a Light Novel
Synopsis:
Rishe, the daughter of a duke, is stuck in a time loop that begins at the moment her engagement is annulled and ends with her early demise at the age of 20. She has now begun her seventh loop.

In her past do-overs, Rishe experienced various occupations, including being a merchant, a pharmacist, and a knight. But this time around, she simply wishes to live a long and leisurely life!

That was the plan, only for it to be derailed by an unprecedented marriage proposal from her killer in the previous loop, the neighbouring country's Crown Prince ?!


2. The Lady Wants to Rest

Alt Name:  Lady Wants to Rest
Swigo Sipeun Lady
Authors: somttam | yuin (Story), CMJ (최엠제) (Art)
Year: 2021 - Present 
Genres: Manhwa, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoons, Full Color, Reincarnation, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
In the distant past, I was cursed by my dealings with the world. Over the next 1,000 years, I lived an endless life. There isn’t a single life I haven’t experienced.

I have been the most noble and humble person in the world, I have become a beggar, I have been revered as a saint, and I have been burned as a witch.

And after my most miserable and painful life, I thought of it all again.

‘It’s all bothering me now—I’d like to take a break, please. I’ve decided to live a life of a lazy sloth this time, but why are people still bothering me? Let me get some rest.’

Her story of wanting to rest!


1. Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp

Alt Name: Queen with a Scalpel
Surgeon Elise
Oegwauisa Elise
Authors: yuin (Story), Mini (Art)
Year: 2017 - 2021
Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Manhwa, Webtoon, Age Transformation, Doctors, Full Color, Medical, Modern Knowledge, Political, Reincarnation, Second Chance, Time Travel, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
Dr. Song, the youngest professor at the leading College of Medicine in Korea, was a royal brat of a princess in her previous life. But just as she’s about to meet an untimely death over the ocean, she wakes up as Princess Elise once again?! Enlightened with the medical knowledge of a master surgeon, is this her chance to mend her past relationships and heal an ailing empire, or is fate sealed to repeat itself?


Post a Comment

0 Comments