TOP 10+ Become a Good Mom / Guardian (Childcare) Manhwa Recommendations

become a good mother
Here's the Summary :

12. The Duchess of the Glass Greenhouse

Alt Name: Duchess of the Glass House
Authors: Tangni(Story),
Gong Gial(Art)
Year: 2021 - Present
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Josei, Romance, Webtoons, Full Color, Nobility, Second Chance, Time Travel, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
Reina was born from in a highly noble family and became the wife of Duke Heathville. However, rather than happiness, she ultimately died miserably, her husband despised her and even her child was taken away from her. Yet, in her final moments, when Reina finally gave up on everything… she was given a second chance.

11. If You Touch My Brother, You’re All Dead

Alt Name:  Touch My Little Brother and You're Dead
If You Lay a Hand on My Brother, You're All Dead
If You Mess With My Brother, I Will Kill You
If You Touch My Little Brother, You're All Dead
I’ll Kill You All If You Mess With My Brother
You're All Dead If You Mess With My Brother
Authors: Cheolmujangmi | Morpho (몰포) (Story),
Toonga (Art)
Year: 2021 - Present 
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoons, Full Color, Isekai, Person in a Strange World, Royalty, Second Chance, Sister Complex, Time Travel, Transported Into a Novel, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
One day, I woke up as Rosalite, the older sister of Asterion in the novel, “Asterion of the Twilight.” I may not be the main character, but it’s not so bad. Rosalite’s little brother, though, is fated to die in the story at 18 and that just seems really unfair after all the drama he’s been through (did I mention his story is a BL?). Now that I’m Rosalite, I decide to save him. But no matter how hard I try, he just keeps dying and every time he dies, I turn back into 16-year-old Rosalite. Ten or so deaths later, I’m more determined than ever to save him. Rich, royal, or sexy foreigner: whoever touches my little brother will die!

10. I Became the Villain's Mother

Alt Name:  I Became the Mother of the Villain
Authors: Yulji (Story),
Iro (이로) (Art)
Year: 2020 - Present 
Genres: Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life, Webtoons, Full Color, Isekai, Nobility, Person in a Strange World, Transported Into a Novel, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
Summoned into her favorite novel as the infamous Duchess Roselia Chade, Haena is bathed in riches, power, and a family of her own. Life couldn’t be better, save for the small detail that her beloved stepson, Einspanner Chade, is also the evil mastermind destined to kill her. At this point in the story Ein is still just an adorable child yet to reach his cruel awakening, and so Roselia is determined to stop him from becoming a ruthless killer. But with the duke getting in her way and trying to poison his own son, safely raising a child that was primed for villainy may prove harder than she originally thought. The survival of both mother and child depends on whether Roselia can successfully rewrite their tragic ending.

9. The Flowers Dance and the Wind Sings

Alt Name:  Flowers Dance and Wind Sings
The Dance of Flowers and the Song of the Wind
The Flowers Dance and the Wind Sings
Authors: Lanella (Story),
Sanghaeng (Art)
Year: 2020 - Present 
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Josei, Psychological, Romance, Webtoons, Full Color, Second Chance, Time Travel, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:

Arcella, who lived a glorious life that everyone envied but died of illness at a young age. Before her death, she regretted not having become a proper mother to her son. But somehow, she went back three years ago. Arcella is living her second life. I promise to be a loving mother this time. However, is it too late? "Now that you’re doing this, you’re just making me feel uncomfortable." The son only pushes her away and she realises that her relationship with the husband, who she thought was fine before her regression, was wrong...


8. Tricked into Becoming the Heroine's Stepmother

Alt Name:  Eminence Grise Female Lead Is Trying to Make Me Her Stepmom
Grey Eminence Female Lead Is Trying to Make Me Her Stepmom
The Villain is Trying to Make Me a Stepmom
Éminence Grise Female Lead Is Trying to Make Me Her Stepmom
Authors: Mokgamgi (Story),
HARI Heen (Art)
Year: 2021 - Present 
Genres: Fantasy, Historical, Josei, Romance, Webtoons, Full Color, Historical, Nobility, Person in a Strange World, Transported Into a Novel, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
After her death, Daisy Heidi is reincarnated into the world of “Why Did the Duke’s Daughter Roll Across the Pumpkin Patch?”, a so-called “tragedy” novel where the beautiful heroine Pierta indulges in reckless lust and hedonism with ten ardent suitors to a bitter end. Though Daisy is reborn as a poor commoner in this world, she has one distinct advantage over others in her second chance at life -- she’s the author of the original novel! When fate brings Daisy into the lives of the novel’s heroine Pierta and her dashing father Duke Henstone, Daisy vows to do everything she can to prevent Pierta’s future of despair.

7. I Raised Cinderella Preciously

Alt Name:  A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom
Authors: Kiarne (Story),
Sunset (Art)
Year: 2020 - Present 
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Josei, Romance, Webtoons, Full Color, Nobility, Person in a Strange World, Reincarnation, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
We all know the fairytale: the glass slipper, the not-so-pretty stepsisters, and a night with the prince until the clock strikes midnight. I have been reincarnated into that classic story, not as Cinderella, but as her "wicked" stepmother! Widowed twice by age 37 and with three daughters, my goal is to make sure all will have suitable partners and their own happily ever afters... and maybe a nice future for me as well! But who is this handsome young baron that keeps approaching me?

6. The Villainess Flips the Script

Alt Name:  I Will Change the Genre
I Will Make an Effort to Change the Genre
It's Time to Change the Genre
Let's Change the Genre
Authors: Garin (Story),
KEN (켄) (Art)
Year: 2021 - Present 
Genres: Comedy, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life, Webtoons, Full Color, Isekai, Person in a Strange World, Transported Into a Novel, Villainess, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
I woke up inside my favorite novel, not as the protagonist, Luca Winterwald, but as Judith, his abusive aunt and the first character to die—time for a rewrite! I’ll hand Luca off to his loving, long-lost uncle as scripted, and then live my own life far from danger. At least, that was the plan. When his uncle arrives, Luca suddenly calls out, “Don’t leave!” Now, I must protect Luca from impending family tragedy, raise him to become the hero, and turn this villainess’s ending upside down!

5. A Tender Heart: The Story of How I Became a Duke's Maid

Alt Name:  A Tender Heart
I Became a Duke's Maid
Sincerely (Hunya)
Sincerely (Jooara)
Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid
Authors: Jooahri (Story),
Aloha (Art)
Year: 2020 - Present 
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shotacon, Shoujo, Webtoons, Full Color, Isekai, Maids, Person in a Strange World, Transported Into a Novel, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
Liandro was stricken with a hideous curse at a young age, shunned by his family and rejected by the only people he ever loved. As the supporting character in a novel, he’s doomed to a role of misery and loneliness. That is, until a sympathetic reader is suddenly transported into this fictional world as his lowly maid, determined to change his fate! Can Evelina break Liandro free of his wretched destiny and help him find true love after all?

4. I'm Only a Stepmother, But My Daughter is Just So Cute!

Alt Name:  I'm a Stepmother, but My Daughter Is Just Too Cute!
I'm the Stepmother, but My Daughter Is Too Cute
Authors: ILU | Yir (Story),
Gu-Raeng Mo (Art)
Year: 2021 - Present 
Genres: Comedy, Fantasy, Historical, Josei, Romance, Webtoons, Full Color, Person in a Strange World, Villainess, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
Somehow, I found myself as the evil stepmother of the beautiful little Blanche, a woman so jealous of her stepdaughter that she tried to kill the girl with a poisoned apple... Sounds familiar? However, I’d much rather shower my cute and lovely Blanche with all sorts of affection, but... "Hilarious. Since when did you like Blanche so much?" This god-damned husband keeps getting in my way! "I am Blanche’s parent as well. I demand an apology for being so suspicious of me." "And if I don’t?" "I’ll visit your bedroom tonight, your majesty. I even managed to get some really sexy panties just for you. I could show it to you right now if you’d like?" The look on his face was truly something to behold. I lifted my chin and looked down on him victoriously.


3. I Married the Male Lead's Dad

Alt Name:  I Became a Mother of the Southern State
I Became the Hero's Mom
I Became the Male Lead's Mother
I Became the Male Lead's Stepmother
Authors: Gyammi | KO Eun Chae | San-ho (Story),
Eongsseu (Art)
Year: 2020 - Present 
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoons, Full Color, Isekai, Magic, Mature, Romance, Nobility, Person in a Strange World, Transported Into a Novel, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
In my real life, I was happy fawning over Abel Louvremont, the main character of my favorite book ‘Persona.’ But after a fateful car accident, I woke up in ‘Persona,’ but when Abel is still a precious child. Now, as Aisha Heathcliff, I can fangirl adorable Abel up close, squee!! I’ll do anything I can to make sure he is taken care of and gets what he needs! And, somehow, that means I’m engaged to... his dad?!

2. A Stepmother's Märchen

Alt Name: A Stepmother's Fairy Tale, 어떤 계모님의 메르헨
Authors: ORKA(Art),
Nyang'iwa Hyangsinryu(Story)
Year: 2019 – Present
Tags: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color, Historical, Time Travel, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
The iron widow, the spider widow, male hunter, the witch of Neuwanstein castle, the embarrassment of noble ladies....... These were all the words used to describe the Marchioness, Suri Pon Neuwanstein. Despite receiving such criticism from the world, she raised her 'children', who were unrelated to her by blood and were old enough to be called her siblings. And finally, on the day of the first son Jeremy’s wedding, she felt that all her hard work had tied all the loose ends together. But she had been terribly mistaken. After hearing the message requesting her to not attend the wedding, she got caught up in an accident and died while leaving the castle. But when she opened her eyes, she woke up on the day of her husband's funeral, seven years ago. I refuse to suffer any more. I won’t live as I had in the past a second time!


1. The Tyrant's Guardian is an Evil Witch

Alt Name: Pokgunui Bohojaneun Agyeok Manyeoimnida
Authors: Blue Lagoon | Hari (Story),
Rata (Art)
Year: 2020 – Present
Tags: Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Childcare, Full Color, Isekai, Nobility, Person in a Strange World, Reincarnation, Witches, Based on a Web Novel
Synopsis:
I seem to have reincarnated in the world of an R-rated romance fantasy novel. And not just as an ordinary character, but as the witch who loses her life to the crazy male lead! Luckily there is a long 200 years until the main characters are born and grow into their roles. Now that my life is not in imminent danger, shall we leisurely think of ways to avoid death? However, I had not taken notice of a very important detail about the time I’d be spending ‘safe from imminent danger’. 200 years was by no means a short waiting period and by the time the younger version of the male lead appeared in front of me, I had completely forgotten the original novel’s plot! Oh, whatever, now that it’s come to this, the only way to survive is to raise the male lead into a sane and stable adult! The first step to avoiding death by the hands of the tyrant male lead is changing this extremely frightened child’s life.


Post a Comment

0 Comments